A gentleman is always prepared

Waking up to weird sounds (*peep  peep peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*) and almost tangled up in tubes is not fun at all. You can't move much unless you want to fall due to dizziness. Looking around, I see other people in their own beds tied up roughly. Wait... what the? I see myself in another bed!! What  is happening?  I look down and my mind goes blank. "I'm in a man's body!!!" *starts shaking from fear* The one who is in my body, supposedly, tells me to hush as our captors would hear us. I clamped my mouth shut, closed my eyes and sighed. He, as it was actually the owner of the body I'm in currently, starts telling me about this place and him being a spy to get proofs so it could be closed permanently. We found ourselves untying ourselves and tried helping the others, but suddenly there were soft steps outside the room. We promised that we would get help and found a way to escape the place: the ventilation ducts! When the first ray of sun touched our skin, we started running as far away as we could, not looking back until we reached a safe place....



Female

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Fay CL   (Group Gift November)
Shape: .::WoW Skins::. Fay Shape    (Group Gift November)
Hair: ““D!va”” Hair  -  Mana    
(more than 15000 Group  member celebration Gift)
Sweater:  .:TBO:.  We come in peace sweater   (GOL  VIP GIFT)
Pants:  >>>Poison<<<  Skinny jeans blue dark  (Group gift)
Shoes:  PB – Classic Pumps

Male

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Jason DarkTan 6
Shape: .::WoW Skins::. Jason Shape
Hair: *Dura* The 3th Year Anniversary hair (Black) (Group Gift)
T-shirt: .:TBO:.  Daniel V-neck Tee printed – Gentleman
Pants: .:TBO:. Chino pants - black
Shoes:  Blackburns -  Mens Dress Shoes - black


Comments

Popular Posts